Forum > Chit Chat & Humor

Another new toy for GPa!

(1/3) > >>

Ken:
For my birthday some of the gifts were gift cards!   :hugme:  :party:

So I put them together and went to Best Buy and picked up a web cam for my desk top PC.   :08:

Here's some specs:
    * Still image capture up to 2.0 megapixels (up to 8.0 megapixels with included software interpolation); video captures up to 1600 x 1200 resolution, up to 30 fps
    * CMOS sensor with RightLight 2 technology provides sharp images even in dim light
    * Ideal for video calls and videoconferencing

* Carl Zeiss optics with autofocus function ensures sharp, precise image captures and video even when close up
    * Built-in microphone with RightSound technology reduces ambient noise for crystal-clear communication
    * Logitech Video Effects software with image filters, face imaging accessories and avatars lets you personalize your appearance to add style to your video mails and chats

Lesmond:
Looks nice Ken, and I also like the add ons you have with it too

Lesmond:
I found this motion censer software for web cams which is free,but its not supported now, I havent tested it yet though

Ken:
Turns out that mine has motion sensing software already, I just need to learn to use it.  :up2some:

Lesmond:
ah thats cool then, mine doesnt though, just had a play with the above software it doesnt seem to work has expected!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version