Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

ShoutBox!

Skhilled

Today at 21:09:09
I've upgraded the server...more resources. ;)

Ken

Today at 20:57:10
Now that you mention it...  :D

Skhilled

Today at 20:47:19
...and, you should notice that the site is much faster.  :o

Ken

Today at 20:31:37
Hey Steve.

Skhilled

Today at 17:56:10
Re-read the message below...

Skhilled

2024-03-31, 15:22:06
Oh yeah, you need to upgrade the site first...

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:54:54
Whoops! I forgot that the SMF install here on OFF is out of date!  :'(

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:44:48
 Conga-Rats Steve!  :thumbup:
Me gonna install it here just for the fun of it!  :)

Skhilled

2024-03-29, 22:15:23
Released!  :D

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 09:52:09
It may be released as early as today...if we all agree on it. ;)

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

Author Topic: Joke of the Day!  (Read 74462 times)

Offline Skhilled

• Administrator
  • All of my passwords are protected by amnesia...
  • View Gallery
    • Buildz Hosting
Re: Joke of the Day!
« Reply #315 on: July 07, 2021, 07:27:26 AM »
That's funny cause I can see it.

Offline Lesmond

« Reply #316 on: July 07, 2021, 04:49:16 PM »
At the National Art Gallery in Canberra, a husband and wife were staring at the portrait that had them completely confused.

The painting depicted 3 black men totally naked, sitting on a bench. Two of the figures had black penises, but the one in the middle had a pink penis.

The curator of the gallery realized that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his personal assessment.

He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual… emasculation of black people in a predominately white, patriarchal society. “In fact”, he said, “some serious critics believe that the pink penis also reflects cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society”.

After the curator left, an Aussie approached the couple and said,

“Would you like to know what the painting is really about?”
“Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery”, asked the couple?
“Because I am the artist, who painted the picture,” he replied. “In fact, there are no black persons depicted at all. They’re just
three Aussie coal miners.

The guy in the middle went home for lunch.”  ;D :P

Offline Ken (OP)

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #317 on: July 10, 2021, 07:12:16 AM »
 :2funny:
"Not all who wander are lost."-Tolkien
Yesterday When I was Young.

Offline Lesmond

« Reply #318 on: July 10, 2021, 07:42:43 AM »
Ma and Pa were two hillbillies living out on a farm up in the hills.
Pa has found out that the hole under the outhouse is full. He goes into the house and tells Ma that he doesn't know what to do to empty the hole.
Ma says, "Why don't you go ask the young'n down the road? He must be smart 'cause he's a college gradjyate." So Pa drives down to the neighbor's house and asks him, "Mr. College gradjyate, my outhouse hole is full, and I don't know what to do to empty it."
The young'n tells him, "Get yourself two sticks of dynamite, one with a short fuse and one with a long fuse. Put them both under the outhouse and light them both at the same time. The first one will go off and shoot the outhouse in the air. While it's in the air the second one will then go off and spread the poop all across your farm, fertilizing your ground. The outhouse should then come back down to the same spot atop the now-empty hole."
Pa thanks the neighbor, then drives to the hardware store and picks up two sticks of dynamite, one with a short fuse and one with a long fuse. He goes home and puts them under the outhouse. He then lights them and runs behind a tree.
All of a sudden, Ma comes running out of the house and into the outhouse! Off goes the first stick of dynamite, shooting the outhouse into the air. BOOM! Off goes the second stick of dynamite, spreading poop all over the farm. Then, WHAM! The outhouse comes crashing back down atop the hole.
Pa races to the outhouse, throws open the door and asks, "Ma, are you all right?"
As she pulls up her panties she says, "Yeah, but I'm sure glad I didn't fart in the kitchen!"😂😂

Offline Ken (OP)

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #319 on: July 10, 2021, 09:41:22 AM »
 laughing7

Offline Ken (OP)

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #320 on: July 10, 2021, 09:42:23 AM »

Offline Lesmond

« Reply #321 on: July 12, 2021, 10:05:18 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Skhilled

• Administrator
  • View Gallery
    • Buildz Hosting
« Reply #322 on: July 12, 2021, 10:51:43 AM »
LMAO!!!

Offline Ken (OP)

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #323 on: July 12, 2021, 04:12:57 PM »
 :2funny:

Offline Lesmond

« Reply #324 on: July 17, 2021, 06:19:23 PM »
The Middle Wife

by an Anonymous 2nd grade teacher

I've been teaching now for about fifteen years. I have two kids myself, but the best birth story I know is the one I saw in my own second grade classroom a few years back.

When I was a kid, I loved show-and-tell. So I always have a few sessions with my students. It helps them get over shyness and usually, show-and-tell is pretty tame. Kids bring in pet turtles, model airplanes, pictures of fish they catch, stuff like that. And I never, ever place any boundaries or limitations on them. If they want to lug it in to school and talk about it, they're welcome.

Well, one day this little girl, Erica, a very bright, very outgoing kid,takes her turn and waddles up to the front of the class with a pillow stuffed under her sweater.

She holds up a snapshot of an infant. 'This is Luke, my baby brother, and I'm going to tell you about his birthday.'

'First, Mom and Dad made him as a symbol of their love, and then Dad put a seed in my Mom's stomach, and Luke grew in there. He ate for nine months through an umbrella cord.'

She's standing there with her hands on the pillow, and I'm trying not to laugh and wishing I had my camcorder with me. The kids are watching her in amazement.

'Then, about two Saturdays ago, my Mom starts going, 'Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!' Erica puts a hand behind her back and groans. 'She walked around the house for, like an hour, 'Oh, oh, oh!' (Now this kid is doing a hysterical duck walk and groaning.)

'My Dad called the middle wife. She delivers babies, but she doesn't have a sign on the car like the Domino's man. They got my Mom to lie down in bed like this.' (Then Erica lies down with her back against the wall.)

'And then, pop! My Mom had this bag of water she kept in there in case he got thirsty, and it just blew up and spilled all over the bed, like psshhheew!' (This kid has her legs spread with her little hands miming water flowing away. It was too much!)'Then the middle wife starts saying 'push, push,' and 'breathe, breathe.

They started counting, but never even got past ten. Then, all of a sudden, out comes my brother. He was covered in yucky stuff that they all said it was from Mom's play-center, so there must be a lot of toys inside there. When he got out, the middle wife spanked him for crawling up in there in the first place.'

Then Erica stood up, took a big theatrical bow and returned to her seat.

I'm sure I applauded the loudest. Ever since then, when it's Show-and-tell day, I bring my camcorder, just in case another 'Middle Wife' comes along.

Live every day as if it is your LAST chance to make someone laugh.   :2funny:

Offline Ken (OP)

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #325 on: July 18, 2021, 02:40:58 PM »
That's a good one.  laughing7

Offline Skhilled

• Administrator
  • View Gallery
    • Buildz Hosting
« Reply #326 on: July 20, 2021, 09:16:46 AM »
They started counting, but never even got past ten. Then, all of a sudden, out comes my brother. He was covered in yucky stuff that they all said it was from Mom's play-center, so there must be a lot of toys inside there. When he got out, the middle wife spanked him for crawling up in there in the first place.'

That was the best part. LMAO

Offline Ken (OP)

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #327 on: July 22, 2021, 05:53:23 AM »
Stop violating my HIPPA rights

Offline Ken (OP)

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #328 on: July 25, 2021, 09:31:26 AM »

Offline Skhilled

• Administrator
  • View Gallery
    • Buildz Hosting
« Reply #329 on: July 26, 2021, 11:22:07 AM »
And people wonder why I never married! LMAO