Forum > Questions & Suggestions

IchBin? & Online Time

(1/2) > >>

Ken:
@Brad:
Been noticing an interesting phenomenon lately... in the 'Users Logged In Today' your stats show correctly, currently at 'Yesterday at 07:07:08 PM' and that is the time that shows up in your profile stats as well.

But... in the 'Users Online' (last 20 minutes) you show up not only as being logged-in but you show up twice!  :yikes:

Must be some kind of conflict between some of the Mods?

Lesmond:
I see that to, very strange. Ken can you check the IP for Brad, see if they are the same

On a side note, I dont see (0 Buddies, 4 Spiders) or the bots in users active.

IchBin?:
Very strange. I wonder if it was when I was looking with 2 different computers. Some times when I'm on a break at work I'll remotely login at home and open a browser there. So I guess it could have been when I had a browser open at home and work. However, I've never had that problem before. I'll give it another test on Monday if I remember while I'm at work.

Ken:
Ummm... interesting idea.
I'll give that a try later by logging from this laptop and my desktop at the same time.

Ken:
Just tried the two computer idea and it is not giving me two log-ins. That may be because of both PC's being at the same IP address though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version