Forum > Chit Chat & Humor

What Made You Laugh/Happy Today?

(1/118) > >>

Skhilled:
Anything good happen to you today? Something made you roll across the floor in laughter? Then post it here!

Ken:
Ummm... Nothing yet, but check with me after my "Afternoon Nap".  :bigteeth:

Skhilled:
Got a few good pics yesterday of the swans again and some nice ones of riverside erosion from the high later levels last month.

GrandMa Kay:
Family dinner,yesterday....Teenagers and their new words or old words that we used in our time, now have an entirely different meaning.....I was asked yesterday about what the meaning of a certain word meant.(ken does not want me to put the word on here as it used to refer to a sexual terminology.)Everyone got a good laugh over this when I was told that the word meant a game they are now playing in the North Carolina area.Now,today I am to make,out of 7" squares,sewn together,six inch  bags,filled with corn,which are thrown through a board,with  a hole in it.In my mind, I am still laughing over this....Guess this is the "Generation gap"................I am learning old words with new meaning....................

Skhilled:
Yes, music from the 60's, 70's and 80's are the big thing now as well as a lot of the terms from back then. My kids love my music and are trying to copy it all of the time so they can look cool to their friends. LOL

I remember hating my parent's music.  :2funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version