Forum > Code & Stuff

Error For Replies

(1/2) > >>

Skhilled:
When you click on error on the "Replies" link at the top, when you are logged in, you'll see the following error:

--- Code: ---Database Error
Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'ourfamil_smf46.t.id_last_msg' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT
File: /home/ourfamil/public_html/FamilyForum/Sources/Recent.php
Line: 1108

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.19, while your database is at version 2.0.12. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.
--- End code ---

I'm not sure if uploading and running upgrade will fix it but it may help.

Ken:
Umm... I've not seen that, but I don't use that function. For me it's always the 'Unread' button, but from now on I'll try the 'Replies' button to see what happens.

Ken:
It could be this theme, WorkDesk3, that I changed too after after the Halloween theme. It shows a persistent error that appears even after the Error Log is cleared.

--- Code: ---Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
https://www.ourfamilyforum.org/FamilyForum/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;sa=errorlog;desc
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8192: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/ourfamil/public_html/FamilyForum/Themes/workdesk3_smf202/index.template.php
Line: 102
--- End code ---

Skhilled:
Okey, dokey...

Ken:
The error log had over 66,000 entries so I changed to our regular theme, ClearWhite to keep the log from filling up over night!  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version