Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

ShoutBox!

Scrubmeister

2024-04-19, 10:32:40
Good to see the site back faster than ever. :)

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 21:09:09
I've upgraded the server...more resources. ;)

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:57:10
Now that you mention it...  :D

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 20:47:19
...and, you should notice that the site is much faster.  :o

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:31:37
Hey Steve.

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 17:56:10
Re-read the message below...

Skhilled

2024-03-31, 15:22:06
Oh yeah, you need to upgrade the site first...

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:54:54
Whoops! I forgot that the SMF install here on OFF is out of date!  :'(

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:44:48
 Conga-Rats Steve!  :thumbup:
Me gonna install it here just for the fun of it!  :)

Skhilled

2024-03-29, 22:15:23
Released!  :D

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

Author Topic: Welcome Tiffany  (Read 3923 times)

Offline GrandMa Kay (OP)

• Administrator
  • FamilyForum Cancer Research Team
  • View Gallery
Welcome Tiffany
« on: November 21, 2006, 09:13:11 AM »
Hi Tiff, Glad that you joined the family forum.Are you staying in Morrisville?I never hung around Morrisville too much.Remembered that there was a college there, but I think in my day, it was mainly Agriculture.I hope that you enjoy your time there. What are you majoring in?
You need to keep us posted on what is going on.....How school is going and such.  What are your plans for Thanksgiving??????Got to eat Turkey........Lot's of it.

It is a little chilly here this morning and the dogs don't even want to go outside as we had a hard freeze last night.
I hope that all of you will join the forum. That will help us connect better.......I love you....Love, Grandma Kay
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 09:16:31 AM by GrandMa Kay »

Offline Ken

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
Re: Welcome Tiffany
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 09:22:55 AM »
Hey Tiff

It's great to have you on the FamilyForum! :disted:
Now you just need to post and tell us all about the latest news... and be sure to put some pictures in the Gallery.

And... speaking of pictures, remember this one from your summer visit???!!!
"Not all who wander are lost."-Tolkien
Yesterday When I was Young.

Offline joel

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 10:50:55 AM »
what up tiff ? how ya been girl never get to talk to you anymore!!!!!! glad you joined ,hope you are well!!!!! love you :bigtmb:

Offline taylor_yo_

• Family
  • FamilyForum Cancer Research Team
  • View Gallery
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 01:49:44 PM »
hay chick i miss ya how ya been? i am digging that pik of u and linds! hahaahha can u say myspace hehehe jkjkjkjk~ linds wouldnt b very happy bout that! ha hernose is better rite? Lol! well i love ya like a fat kid loves cake! hehehe no offense to those fat people reading this! Lol!  no i am not calling u fat tiff jic someone else was reading this u know and was big boned hahaha idk! :huh: i love you and i hope to c u soon! merry thanxgiving happy christmas!
:afro:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 01:57:31 PM by taylor_yo_ »

Offline Chris A.

• A True Gangster, DOG! So back up Homie!
  • Family
  • View Gallery
    • My Myspace
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 03:09:39 PM »
haha, i think she was calling you fat Ms. McDonalds model, lol jk but ur going to college now huh? hows that for ya? u better not party too hard... cuz ill come up there and beat up all those guys...lol ur in mooresvill?...NC?

Offline Tiffyrose102

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 06:52:51 PM »
Well the McDonalds model id soing ok. I am leaving morrisville, because I got robbed twice there, five guys came in my room and stole my computer and my cell phone, while I was in the bathroom, it was really scary... so I'm moving home in two weeks from college when the semester is over and going to a college around here then hopefully in a year and a half I will be down there going to college! YAY! I'm Doing very well there though grades wise, haven't missed any assignments or anything. Math is a little tough but after this semester I will NEVER have to take it again. Thanksgiving was good ..Jess, Mike, Mickey, Drew, Linds, Mom, and I all ate together. EVERYONE!! Is getting along great now. Drew and I helped Mike and Jess move into their new house last weekend, we'll help them a little more this weekend. I have a lot of new pictures but they are on my laptop that got stolen so that is in the help center getting fixed because the boys that stole it broke it:(. I miss everyone hopefully I will be down again in March I'm thinking I am going to try for atleast once a year from now on if not twice to come down. I am working really hard to get my license now but I'm afraid because I failed last year. Well I hope that keeps you all up to date. I miss everyone so much, we really don't have any family up here at all so I wish we were all together, your all the family we've got~ Well love you and miss you!

--- Tiffy----
I love u
   *~Tiffy~*

Offline Tiffyrose102

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 09:00:03 PM »
Ok So I wrote a reply to all Ur comments but I dont know if I did it right because it showed up as another comment. So check it out cause I replied to all of U guys. :laugh: Love u
I love u
   *~Tiffy~*