ShoutBox!

Scrubmeister

2024-04-19, 10:32:40
Good to see the site back faster than ever. :)

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 21:09:09
I've upgraded the server...more resources. ;)

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:57:10
Now that you mention it...  :D

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 20:47:19
...and, you should notice that the site is much faster.  :o

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:31:37
Hey Steve.

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 17:56:10
Re-read the message below...

Skhilled

2024-03-31, 15:22:06
Oh yeah, you need to upgrade the site first...

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:54:54
Whoops! I forgot that the SMF install here on OFF is out of date!  :'(

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:44:48
 Conga-Rats Steve!  :thumbup:
Me gonna install it here just for the fun of it!  :)

Skhilled

2024-03-29, 22:15:23
Released!  :D

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

Steve's Latest Toy!

Started by ,

Previous topic Next topic

Skhilled

Garmin eTrex Legend H

It has a monochrome screen but has a ton of features! I can load goecache info into it. It also has games, a calendar, rises and sets for the moon and sun and best times for fishing for a particular area, stopwatch, calculator, and trip planner for running, cycling, and cars.

After I bought it we went to the pool. I played with it there and then we had to pickup Christina (tina14) from the mall...shopping with her friends.  :yikes:

I wanted to see how it tracks my steps so I turned it on when we left the pool and watched as we drove to the mall. I turned it off after we picked her up. After we got home I checked out the website and downloaded a few things for the PC to detect it and all. I ran the software and discovered that it logged each and every time I turned it on! Once I was walking around the pool and it traced my every step which I found very amusing!  :2funny:

I also checked the log for when we went to the mall. It showed me our average speed as well as our max speed. Also, it showed the time it took and mileage. I did not show this to Lealer but told her how fast she was going when we went there...50.8 mph. Of course, she gave me a strange look. Then I printed out the report and showed it to her and she was amazed! I told her I was going to hide it under the car seat and track her when she goes out on her own.  :rofl:

Of course, she didn't find it as amusing as I did!  :2funny:

You can actually save these logs and every lock them from prying eyes!!! There is also functions for tracking jogging, cycling, heart rate, etc.

Anyways, now that I've got a few caches loaded into it I'll have to find some time to search for some. I'll also have to get used to all of the features, etc. first...too many to mention.

An error has occurred

Call to undefined function template_quickbuttons()