ShoutBox!

Scrubmeister

2024-04-19, 10:32:40
Good to see the site back faster than ever. :)

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 21:09:09
I've upgraded the server...more resources. ;)

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:57:10
Now that you mention it...  :D

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 20:47:19
...and, you should notice that the site is much faster.  :o

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:31:37
Hey Steve.

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 17:56:10
Re-read the message below...

Skhilled

2024-03-31, 15:22:06
Oh yeah, you need to upgrade the site first...

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:54:54
Whoops! I forgot that the SMF install here on OFF is out of date!  :'(

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:44:48
 Conga-Rats Steve!  :thumbup:
Me gonna install it here just for the fun of it!  :)

Skhilled

2024-03-29, 22:15:23
Released!  :D

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

The Good Stuff, like Covered Dishes & BBQ!

Started by ,

Previous topic Next topic

Ken

Covered Dishes & BBQ... that just sounds sooo good! 

OK, here is some detail on plans for food at the Hamrick Reunion 2008:

Laura has said that Larry Leadford is planing to do the BBQ and will most likely do pork shoulders and maybe a few other things. I'll contact him to see what all he has in mind and update this info after hearing back from him. Laura will bring covered dishes including some of her special macaroni and cheese casserole, plus she is also planing to bring plates and plastic ware to make sure we have enough.

I'm going to try posting and maintaining a list here on the site detailing what is still needed for the meal so that you can have an idea of what to bring... at this point I don't know how well that will work out, but its worth a try.
It would be helpful if each of you post here about what you plan to bring, or you can send me an email.

Also along that line, some of you will be traveling great distances and will be unable to bring anything, or have some other reason that you can't bring a dish. For those of you who are in that situation you may wish to donate a few dollars to the cause and we will have a collection jar setup at the reunion for that purpose. There is also a donation button here on the FamilyForum that you can use if you want to do so. The money collected would be divided between folks who put out large sums from their own pockets and at this point Laura and Larry are on that list, but other names may be added later as the need arises.
Any amount is OK, like $10 or $20 or more if you like.

I'll post more information later including a suggestion list of food dishes you may want to bring.

Did you know... as I write this there are only 27 days left until the Hamrick Reunion 2008!
I'm getting excited, how about you???
 :2tumb:
Enjoy... Ken

An error has occurred

Call to undefined function template_quickbuttons()