Forum > Chit Chat & Humor

Reverse Racism and Other Stuff.

(1/2) > >>

Ken:
Reverse Racism and Other Stuff.
... I love this ladies work and should have started posting her videos a long time ago.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QJIu15VjQg//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJuG26-4XUQ//www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Fk3EiU_mY

Ken:
And this video from one of her classes:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYHBrJIIFU

Skhilled:
I remember something about her from a long time ago. Very glad you've posted this! Thank you! I've only watched part of the first one but will spend time this weekend watching these and will repost them!

Skhilled.com originally started as an African American site to show history, views (from all sides), etc. and had TP articles on these subjects which I may still have somewhere. LOL  But then it turned into something else. I've always wanted to revisit that but it would take a considerable amount of time and effort. Once I started helping a lot of other people I put it on the back burner and never got back to it. :(

Personally, I don't believe there is "reverse racism" either there is racism or your a racist or not...no matter what side of the fence you're on.

Ken:

--- Quote from: Skhilled on July 18, 2019, 09:17:52 AM ---Personally, I don't believe there is "reverse racism" either there is racism or your a racist or not...no matter what side of the fence you're on.

--- End quote ---

I delibertly chose that as the title of this topic because this is actually one of the points that she makes during her interviews and I believe that she's right and of course I agree with you.
I think that it's important to watch her three interview videos (3 parts to one interview) in the first post, but if you want to see her in actual action then skip to the video in the second post... she calls herself a 'Bitch' and it's plain to see from the very first minutes that she is exactly that. She divides her class of adult volunteers into two groups and treats the 'good' group well and treats the 'bad' group like total shit and it is relentless. The two groups are defined by color, just not in the way that first comes to mind. It could almost seem funny if not so deadly serious and it will likely bring tears to your eyes.

Ken:
This one is a bit long but it is a great discussion with Roland Martin and Jane.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNgS78-Wjcc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version