Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

ShoutBox!

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 09:52:09
It may be released as early as today...if we all agree on it. ;)

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 09:37:46
Thank you, sir!  :)

Ken

2024-03-24, 09:28:38
I like it. Dark themes are not my first choice, but I like the crisp, clean lines.  :thumbup:

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:56:28
The original theme is here:

https://www.jpr62.com/demos/index.php

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:53:17
You can always see the latest previews here but registration is disabled:

https://skhilled.com/cztest/index.php

Ken

2024-03-24, 08:50:36
Any previews yet?

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:46:18
We almost have another theme completed.  :laugh:

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:45:18
What's up, bro?  :drinking:

Ken

2024-03-24, 08:42:45
Hi Steve.  :)

Skhilled

2024-02-21, 21:11:25
I missed that one. LOL

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

Author Topic: Diverticulosis & Bleeding.  (Read 4804 times)

Offline Ken (OP)

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
Diverticulosis & Bleeding.
« on: July 08, 2019, 11:03:21 AM »
Diverticular Disease & Bleeding: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
... WebMD.
Complications can occur in about 20% of people with diverticulosis. One of these complications is rectal bleeding, called diverticular bleeding...

Just had a reoccurrence of this condition yesterday at about noontime and it was scary because of the amount of blood that I lost, but it only happened that one time and today it seems that everything is back to normal. And, although we did go to the ER they didn't keep me overnight.  :thumbup:
BTW... I tried to get out of going to the ER but Kay and my Oncologist pitched a fit, so me went.

This event was concerning not only in and of itself but also because of my history with this disease. Late in 2013, I had two episodes about one week apart and those were far worse than yesterdays event because in 2013 they kept me in the hospital both times and the second time several units of blood and iron were given because my loss of blood was substantial. During both those visits, I coded out while laying in the ER exam bed and on that second visit I remember waking up with five or six Nurses surrounding me and they were working as if in an absolute frenzy and I remember that one of my BP numbers was 35. Once I was back to being awake one of the Nurses sez, "He's back" and then they were all congratulating each other and saying "Welcome back" to me.  laughing7

During the 2013 visits they were doing all kinds of tests, including scopes up my butt and down my throat... thankfully yesterdays testing didn't include all of that, they only did blood work and a CT scan. In 2013 we finally figured out that some of the medications that I was taking were thining out my blood to a level that was causing the internal bleeding and the suspicion is that this may be the case now, even though the only thing that I've been taking that would thin my blood is aspirin.

For now, all seems to be OK, I'll just need to watch my diet to make sure it is very bland (yummy!)
"Not all who wander are lost."-Tolkien
Yesterday When I was Young.

Offline Skhilled

• Administrator
  • All of my passwords are protected by amnesia...
  • View Gallery
    • Buildz Hosting
Re: Diverticulosis & Bleeding.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 07:26:39 AM »
Sounds kind of scary. Glad things are back to normal! :)

Offline Ken (OP)

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
Re: Diverticulosis & Bleeding.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 08:29:37 AM »
Sounds kind of scary. Glad things are back to normal! :)
Oh! So am I!   :hah!:
All seems to be OK today, so hopefully, that one episode was the end of this go round.
"Not all who wander are lost."-Tolkien
Yesterday When I was Young.