Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

ShoutBox!

Scrubmeister

2024-04-19, 10:32:40
Good to see the site back faster than ever. :)

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 21:09:09
I've upgraded the server...more resources. ;)

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:57:10
Now that you mention it...  :D

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 20:47:19
...and, you should notice that the site is much faster.  :o

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:31:37
Hey Steve.

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 17:56:10
Re-read the message below...

Skhilled

2024-03-31, 15:22:06
Oh yeah, you need to upgrade the site first...

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:54:54
Whoops! I forgot that the SMF install here on OFF is out of date!  :'(

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:44:48
 Conga-Rats Steve!  :thumbup:
Me gonna install it here just for the fun of it!  :)

Skhilled

2024-03-29, 22:15:23
Released!  :D

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

Author Topic: The WordPress Blog is now on Your FamilyForum!  (Read 2738 times)

Offline Ken

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
The WordPress Blog is now on Your FamilyForum!
« on: March 11, 2007, 09:32:36 PM »
Greetings FamilyForum Members!
We have added the WordPress Blog program to Your FamilyForum. WordPress is one of the biggest names in bloging software so when we wanted to add a blog to the forum W/P was the natural choice.

Below you can see the ?official? description of this blog software, for me the main point is the ease of installing and using the WordPress Blog.
I hope you find it useful. 
Enjoy? G-Pa Ken

?WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. What a mouthful. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.

More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.?

????????????????????????????????

To take a look at W/P just look in the link box on the left side of the forum home page and click on WordPress.
If you would like to use the WordPress Blog just go ahead and register with the same username that you have for the FamilyForum? the registering system will email you a password and then when you sign in the first time you can change the password to the same one that you use on the FamilyForum.
We are attempting to bridge WordPress to the FamilyForum member base, if we are successful in doing so your WordPress membership and login will be automatic. That?s why it?s important that you use the same username & password that you use for the FamilyForum.

When you first register your membership status will be ?Subscriber?, that means that all you can do is read the blogs. But as soon as you have completed the registration process I will elevate your member status to ?Contributor? and then you?ll be able to post and manage your own blog.
Thanks? G-Pa Ken
"Not all who wander are lost."-Tolkien
Yesterday When I was Young.