Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

ShoutBox!

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 09:52:09
It may be released as early as today...if we all agree on it. ;)

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 09:37:46
Thank you, sir!  :)

Ken

2024-03-24, 09:28:38
I like it. Dark themes are not my first choice, but I like the crisp, clean lines.  :thumbup:

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:56:28
The original theme is here:

https://www.jpr62.com/demos/index.php

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:53:17
You can always see the latest previews here but registration is disabled:

https://skhilled.com/cztest/index.php

Ken

2024-03-24, 08:50:36
Any previews yet?

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:46:18
We almost have another theme completed.  :laugh:

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:45:18
What's up, bro?  :drinking:

Ken

2024-03-24, 08:42:45
Hi Steve.  :)

Skhilled

2024-02-21, 21:11:25
I missed that one. LOL

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

Author Topic: SIGMA MALE  (Read 692 times)

Offline Ken (OP)

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
SIGMA MALE
« on: March 14, 2021, 07:56:39 AM »
TOP 10 Signs You're a SIGMA MALE | The Rarest Male On Earth
... never knew that there was a 'label' to define me, but here it is.  laughing7
"Not all who wander are lost."-Tolkien
Yesterday When I was Young.

Offline Skhilled

• Administrator
  • All of my passwords are protected by amnesia...
  • View Gallery
    • Buildz Hosting
Re: SIGMA MALE
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 09:25:20 AM »
Definitely me! LOL I've always marched to my own beat and don't care what others think! I've always have been told I was different or strange or not right in the head just because I didn't act like others and have refused to do so...ever since I was a little boy. It used make be feel weird but as I grew older (and women still liked me, LMAO) I started not to care anymore.

I always say that God has given us the power of choice to do as we please...right, wrong, or indifferent. But most people choose to follow the herd. You were not meant to be like that even if you are submissive. God gave each and every one of us with our own unique strengths and weaknesses. However, most people don't bother to look for them and use them to their advantage to help themselves or others.

Think of all of the people that you admire. Are they the same as others or different? They stand out from the rest because they've learned how to find out what their differences are and use them to their advantage. Do you look up to people who are just like you, or those who are different? If we were all exactly the same, there would be no need for teachers cause we would all know the same things and never learn anything new or grow. We would all be doing the same things. There would be no new technologies or discoveries. We probably would've died off many years ago.

But it doesn't really matter if you are doing your own thing or not. Just as long as you are doing the right thing and good things and helping others...that makes all of the difference in the world!  :thumbup: