Forum > Our FamilyForum News & Events

Kitchen Progress 12/09/2007

(1/1)

Ken:
Kitchen Remodel Update 12/09/2007

Keith (kcranch) came up and stayed several days with GrandMa Kay & I and he brought with him some tile for the back splash in GrandMa?s new kitchen.

By the time he left to go back home to Myakka City yesterday (Saturday) he had all of the tile installed and much of the grout and other finish work completed. Kay and I will continue on to the completion of the project but much thanks go to Keith because he did the hard part for us.   :bigthumb:

Here?s a couple of pictures.

You can?t really see it in this picture but there are snow flakes falling onto the hood of Keith?s truck!

And here?s Keith standing in the snow fall, wearing a short sleeve shirt & cutting tile.  :disted:

This is the view when the black grout was first applied.
It gets better when it?s cleaned up of course.

kcranch:
I sure was cold but had a great time  :yahoo: Now i'm back here in sunny Florida and it's 85  :cool: Sure wish I had more time to spend but am thankful to of had the chance to do something to make you guys happy   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Love ya! KC

GrandMa Kay:
Keith, Thank you so much for the tile and all the hard work. Sorry that you froze while you were here.....It was so good to see you....I miss you so much. It was so nice to have you here......I love you.......Aunt Kay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version