Forum > Visits & Trips

Keith set to visit G-Ma Kay & G-Pa Ken for Labor Day

(1/4) > >>

Ken:

Now this is good news.  ;D

Keith plans on leaving Myakka City early in the AM on Saturday 9/3/2006 to get here in Tobaccoville in the early evening hours.
We have been looking forward to this visit for a long time.

The light will be on for ya Keith, we can hardly wait!

[R.I.P] Jake:
Boy I sure am glad to hear about Keith coming all the way up here to Tobaccoville to visit with me!

Keith is my best buddy in the whole world and I love it when he comes over for dinner because he lets me share and he is better at it than anyone.

Want to see me and Keith in action??? Click Here to see a great video staring me and Keith.
Hurry up Keith, I?m always real busy chasing them cars and pigeons, but I?ll have plenty of time for you. ;D

kcranch:
I can hardly wait! By the Jake & Minnie, Bruno says hello!  ;D

Geri:
Boy I sure wish I could have swung it to come up with Keith.  We would have had a great adventure with the two of us at one time.  Send some extra love back with hime for me.  Love you all and miss you sooooo much.
                                             Geri

kcranch:

--- Quote from: Geri on August 16, 2006, 06:25:00 PM ---Boy I sure wish I could have swung it to come up with Keith.  We would have had a great adventure with the two of us at one time.  Send some extra love back with hime for me.  Love you all and miss you sooooo much.
                                             Geri

--- End quote ---
You know it's not to late to go! I always will have room in the truck anytime. I can hardly wait to go and get away from work and not think about it (yeah rite). Well see you soon in the silver bullet (?)  :slaugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version