Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

ShoutBox!

Scrubmeister

2024-04-19, 10:32:40
Good to see the site back faster than ever. :)

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 21:09:09
I've upgraded the server...more resources. ;)

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:57:10
Now that you mention it...  :D

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 20:47:19
...and, you should notice that the site is much faster.  :o

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:31:37
Hey Steve.

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 17:56:10
Re-read the message below...

Skhilled

2024-03-31, 15:22:06
Oh yeah, you need to upgrade the site first...

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:54:54
Whoops! I forgot that the SMF install here on OFF is out of date!  :'(

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:44:48
 Conga-Rats Steve!  :thumbup:
Me gonna install it here just for the fun of it!  :)

Skhilled

2024-03-29, 22:15:23
Released!  :D

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

Author Topic: [Sam's Article] Living Anointed's Cellulitis Testimony  (Read 4880 times)

Offline Ken

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
[Sam's Article] Living Anointed's Cellulitis Testimony
« on: March 27, 2009, 10:42:36 AM »
Sam sent me this article about what happened to her and Steve while they were on their cruise.
"Steve and I were on a cruise in Tobago/Trinidad Wednesday of last week when he stubbed his toe on the sidewalk."

Ezekiel 47:12                                                                                                                                                      Hosea 4:6

Healing your body naturally, through eliminating toxins,
eating whole food nutrition, and Young Living Essential Oils. 
Don't let a LACK OF KNOWLEDGE destroy your health!

leg c  See Below Photos

Hello here is a new testimony of natural health from our family

Steve and I were on a cruise in Tobago/Trinidad Wednesday of last week when he stubbed his toe on the sidewalk.  We did not have an opportunity to address his wound at that time, we were just getting into a cab to go back to the ship. 

On Thursday we went snorkeling in Barbados with one turtle (haha, that's all we could find).  That night he told me his legs hurt and that he thought he got a sunburn.  When he feel asleep I was going to put some lavender on his burns and when I examined it closer, I thought it was Cellulitis?  Now on Friday I put some more oils on his legs in the morning.  We were in a meeting most of the day and he didn't really complain to me he just said his feet hurt.  Well when we got back to the cabin his legs and feet were so swollen (ready to split) I didn't think we were going to be able to go home on Saturday.   I started applying Cypress, Lemongrass, Frankincense and Thieves to his legs.  Then I gave him a capsules of Thieves, Oregano, Thyme, Lemongrass, Frankincense, Cypress and 15oz of NingXia Red. 

I called Karen Malone on Friday night and she brought Dr. Carman (M.D.) from Madrid Spain and her interrupter to our cabin along with 4 other health advocates.   It was amazing the genuine concern and love to help Steve out in any way.  Dr. Carman did acupuncture on Steve.  That was amazing, immediately he could feel the difference in his body and we could see changes taking place externally.  She worked on him for about 2.5 hours.  We all prayed and anointed him with the oils.

The next morning Saturday, he felt a lot better, although he will still stiff and a little swollen.  Mai Ming  from NJ came over about 7:00 am to assist  with her Bio-Electromedicine Machine.   After 1.5 hours of that he felt almost normal.  We are so grateful for their help. 

On the way home with all of the delays it ended up taking us a total of 15 hours to get home.  Although in pain, Steve was able to walk.  As soon as this started we put him on the Master Cleanse Fast so he hadn't eaten since Thursday.

We got home at 2am on Sunday and still got up to go to church to praise the Lord that we were able to make it home to our boys. As soon as we got home from church I had Steve lay in bed with feet elevated and applied the same regiment.

On Monday we went to Dr. Snyder our Medical Doctor to confirm it was Cellulitis and to see about treatment options and if this is something that can now reoccur again in his body.  We brought the photos below to show him what Steve's legs looked like for the last few days and he was amazed at the rapid improvement!  As you can see the difference from Sunday to Monday was dramatic.  Dr. Snyder asked we were doing to fight the infection and to boost his immune system and I let him know that Steve is doing the Master Cleanse (Fasting) for 10 days minimum and taking the following Young Living Essential Oils: Thieves, Oregano, Lemongrass, Frankincense, Cypress in a capsule and topically on legs and feet. He's also drinking 16oz of NingXia Red daily.     
Dr Snyder said "you should keep doing what we have been doing, because it looked really good and improving very quickly".  He kept looking at the different photos and Steve's leg again.  He did advise us to contact him if the redness or swelling returned.  We will follow up with blood work this Friday.

Wednesday we just took the last photo the swelling, redness and pain is almost all gone.

Note from Steve: I want to thank all of those how helped and prayed for me, we are encouraged that we are on the right path.

Deffination of
Cellulitis (sel-u-LI-tis) is a common, potentially serious bacterial skin infection.
Itoccurs when one or more types of bacteria enter through a crack orbreak in your skin. The two most common types of bacteria that arecauses of cellulitis are streptococcus and staphylococcus. Theincidence of a more serious staphylococcus infection calledmethicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is increasing.
Itappears as a swollen, red area of skin that feels hot, painful, tenderand it may spread rapidly.  Cellulitis may also affect tissuesunderlying your skin and can spread to your lymph nodes andbloodstream.  Left untreated, the spreading infection may rapidly turnlife-threatening.

a

leg c

Getting back to the basics!  
Our pharmaceutical use to come from he plant life but now they have found a way to may them synthetic.  Our body digest, absorbs and process natural 100% better than synthetic. 
Make a choice to invest in your health and heal your body naturally!

Young Living Therapeutic Grade A Essential Oils

Listen to Missing Link CD

Question of the day.  What does one do when antibiotics no longer work for them (antibiotic resistant)?

Answer use
Young Living Therapeutic Grade A Essential Oils, Thieves, Oregano, Thyme, Lemongrass, NingXia Red.

NingXia Red
                        red 
Is the most nutrient dense antioxidant food on the planet!

Listen to Red Audio Flies

Learn More

Join Mailing List

"Not all who wander are lost."-Tolkien
Yesterday When I was Young.