Forum > Our Cancer Research Team

[Trek]Stats Report 11.20 - 12.10.09

(1/5) > >>

Ken:
Greetings Team!

Only two more days until Nov 22 and the FamilyForum Holiday Trek 2009!  :bigthumb:

This past week we've had some activity in our production and some new members joining the BaseCamper group, but nothing like whats about to happen when this BaseCamp Trek starts, go get ready for a wild ride!  :yikes:

LoneWolf_53:
Yeah around one million for this past week is gonna make an interesting comparison next go round.   :bigthumb:

Let the games begin.   :08:

Sport:
Patience Carnivore...another 24 hours!!!!

Sport:
Well the Trek is officially over 5+ hours from this post, I'll leave my books open for 3 days in order to assimilate "Pending Validations Credits" into the total. Most BCer's had never been here before;  so this step is critical for a fair determination of what really happened here.

This was one of our most successful treks ever! BigFoot, and the rest of the Our FamilyForum, on behalf of BaseCamp .....this venture has been a real pleasure!!!

@Ken:
with your permission I'll post a few screenshots that typify this trek and a link to the complete set of books...any one that wants a clean (unpopulated) copy of my books can email me and I'll send them as an attachment ....I'm making them public domain as of now! This trek put them to the test.

There appears to be some discrepancy, that I think are due to members being classified as locals and BC, they appear to be solid. Any objectionable formulas that I find will be corrected and updated for anyone that request a set of the current books

Ken:
Posting the screen shots will be good Sport, posting of the stats and charts as well of course.  :bigthumb:

btw... I'm holding off on a 'weekly' chart until you post your pie and any other stats data.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version