Forum > Our Cancer Research Team

New BaseCamping Trek is Jumping Off!

(1/9) > >>

Ken:
The BaseCampers are at it again!  :hah:

If you've been following all lively activity surrounding our just completed visit from the BC'ers as they made their Trek with us here on the FamilyForum then you know that they can really stir things up and now that they've finished up here they are off to the next Crunching Challenge.

If you would like to follow the fun you'll find everyone Camping out here; Aussie Alliance 

Of course it's easy to join in with us if you would like to help out, just use these directions to get setup on the FamilyForum Team:

For those of you who don't yet have the WCG Agent installed and are joining WCG for the first time all you need to do is to go to this link>>> World Community Grid and download the correct software for your system then install it and you will automatically become a FamilyForum Team member.

It's as simple as that.

Welcome to the Our FamilyForum's WCG Team!  :bigthumb:

If you are already a member of WCG and simply want to join our team all you need to do is go to the Our FamilyForum Team page on the WCG site and click on the "join this team" button.

Thanks & Enjoy... GPa
NOTE: If you are using a Mac you'll need to follow this instruction for the download.

When you go to the d/l page you'll see an option telling you; "If you'd like to download the software for a different operating system, click here." It has your Mac OS listed at that link.

Sport:
Ken, Wolf, Les, Steve, are you in?

did anyone notice that Base Camp contributed over 15,000,000 points for 2 weeks here???

Ken:
I'm already there, haven't heard from LW.

Sport:
As soon as WCG opens the gates I'm going to enlist!!!!

Ken:
I just barely made the cut by a few minutes.

About 5-6 are already there, sorry that I didn't pay more attention to the names... was busy doing other stuff.

You'll have time for a little snack while you wait.  bottleobeer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version