Forum > Questions & Suggestions

Updates Question

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ken:
I do like it actually and use it regularly as well as using Image Resizer for Windows on a regular basis... they both work well and work well together.  :thumbup:

Maybe the how-to should be expanded to include details on how to use Irfanview.

Skhilled:
I've been wanting to do a tutorial on it but never seen to find the time...

Ken:
Well, lets start one here and work on it together... once it's complete we can copy and share between sites. Mick may be interested as well because of his Camera Craniums site.

Skhilled:
Ok, but atm I'm busy helping Beast. He has a ton of malware, etc. on his PC. Been trying to help him out for the past 2 days via Team Viewer. :p That's why I'm slow to respond lately.

EDIT: and seems to get more each day...

Mick:

--- Quote from: Ken on April 20, 2015, 11:23:57 AM ---Well, lets start one here and work on it together... once it's complete we can copy and share between sites. Mick may be interested as well because of his Camera Craniums site.

--- End quote ---

I use Photoshop Elements or Digital Photo Pro for this kind of stuff. A lot of my members either use Photoshop, or Lightroom.  Doesn't hurt to have Tut's on alternative software though.

Curious about Image Resizer though.  I can see how handy it is for resizing images (Image size), how good is it for optimising those image for web use (File size) ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version