Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

ShoutBox!

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 09:52:09
It may be released as early as today...if we all agree on it. ;)

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 09:37:46
Thank you, sir!  :)

Ken

2024-03-24, 09:28:38
I like it. Dark themes are not my first choice, but I like the crisp, clean lines.  :thumbup:

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:56:28
The original theme is here:

https://www.jpr62.com/demos/index.php

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:53:17
You can always see the latest previews here but registration is disabled:

https://skhilled.com/cztest/index.php

Ken

2024-03-24, 08:50:36
Any previews yet?

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:46:18
We almost have another theme completed.  :laugh:

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:45:18
What's up, bro?  :drinking:

Ken

2024-03-24, 08:42:45
Hi Steve.  :)

Skhilled

2024-02-21, 21:11:25
I missed that one. LOL

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

Author Topic: My new job  (Read 4577 times)

Offline GrandMa Kay (OP)

• Administrator
  • FamilyForum Cancer Research Team
  • View Gallery
My new job
« on: January 24, 2007, 06:04:29 PM »
Hi everyone....I like my new job. It is busy and I have a lot of patients, but I'm maaaaaking money.....It will be good to go to the store and stock up again. Hate having bare cupboards...
I have worked by myself the past two days and the patients are still alive and well.One old lady (older than me) has Alzheimers and she just loves to talk to me. She was with me for an hour today and I am really messed up now. She doesn't know where she is   and why she can't go home. Poor thing. She is really sweet. About 93 and gets around better than I do. I pray that I never end up with Alzheimers.You are in a state of never understanding where you are or if you ate or how you will take care of yourself.Very sad.I would rather be run over with an 18 wheeler and have it over with.......Everyone one there is very nice to me and I think it is the country atmosphere.Ya know, I love the country.I am sure they are nice to me as they don't want me to quit.They keep telling me that they don't have a big turnover with nurses, but the other nurses tell me different. I like it as the DON doesn't follow you around telling you to hurry up. First place ever that they want you to enjoy what you are doing. It is really nice.......Have to go and fix something for supper. Love G_Ma Kay

Offline taylor_yo_

• Family
  • View Gallery
Re: My new job
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 10:14:06 AM »
well i am glad u like it..... and sounds to me like u really dont want alzheimers   thingy.... hahah well i love u and i hope ur not pplanning on getting hit by an 18 wheeler anytime soon :chair: yeahh dont ask about the smily thingy i just wanted to use it

Offline Chris A.

• A True Gangster, DOG! So back up Homie!
  • Family
  • View Gallery
    • My Myspace
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 09:21:18 AM »
*sighs* Taylor... you are such a ding bat :huh:...lol :laughingsmiley:

Offline Tiffyrose102

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 07:59:23 AM »
awww sounds fun! ...ma likes her job too working with patients...Jess hates hers! lol well love u
I love u
   *~Tiffy~*

Offline GrandMa Kay (OP)

• Administrator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 04:47:51 PM »
well i am glad u like it..... and sounds to me like u really dont want alzheimers   thingy.... hahah well i love u and i hope ur not pplanning on getting hit by an 18 wheeler anytime soon :chair: yeahh dont ask about the smily thingy i just wanted to use it
Taylor, I am not quite ready to get hit by an 18 wheeler yet, but who knows what may happen...I just do not want to go to a nursing home to live, ever.I would be an impossible person to take care of at home, but I would shrivel up and die in a nursing home.
I could have Alzheimer's already. Just a functioning person with it. Hasn't hit me hard yet.You never know when you get old what will happen. You live every day good, never knowing when your last one is.I wonder if they need a cook in Heaven????I wouldn't want to be a nurse there.Maaybe I could as we all return to such a beautiful warm, loving environment that I wouldn't have anything to do......Love, G-Ma Kay

Offline GrandMa Kay (OP)

• Administrator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 04:51:40 PM »
awww sounds fun! ...ma likes her job too working with patients...Jess hates hers! lol well love u
Tiff, I am worried as I really like this place and have 30 patients.Everyone is so nice.I just enjoy the place a lot. The DON is really nice....I get off work on time.The patients are mostly lost in space, but I have my own way of getting through to them. Today I really took my time with them and got to know them a lillte better. It was fun......I enjoyed it.
Congrats on your job. One day when school is finished it will all be worth it.Love, G-Ma Kay

Offline GrandMa Kay (OP)

• Administrator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 04:55:07 PM »
*sighs* Taylor... you are such a ding bat :huh:...lol :laughingsmiley:
Chris. Your sister is not a ding bat. She just wants people to think she is. We know better.She also does that dumb blonde thing and she isn't even blond......Or that Valley Girl routine she does..She does not fool me one bit. She just likes the attention.Ya gotta love her.......Love, G-Ma Kay

Offline Lindsey_luv

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 10:31:47 AM »
hey Gramma... How are you... im glad that you like ur new job! I forgot my password on this and I had to change it...that's why I haven't been on in a while!  :tongue: Mikey(Jess's baby) is 5 months old now...he wants to tell you he loves you and >>> 8ujmjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjtg4yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggg <<< I hope I can see you again soon, maybe in the summer :cool: :cool!!
I love you all sooooo much and muss you like CrAzY!! ttyl!
  Love,
    Lindsey
:kiss:

Offline GrandMa Kay (OP)

• Administrator
  • View Gallery
I love you to
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 05:07:54 PM »
Lindsey, I love you too honey. I hope that you can come and s[pend some time with G-Pa and me this summer when you are out of school. I will show you some pictures of how skinny I used to be when I was young.Built just like you are now.I love to hear from you kids.....Would love to hear from your Mom too. Love, G-ma Ka