Forum > Chit Chat & Humor

International Lefthanders Day

<< < (2/2)

Ken:

--- Quote from: Skhilled on August 15, 2022, 09:16:17 AM ---They finally got rid of her after that. That made everyone happy!

--- End quote ---
Hahaha!  laughing7

I was always glad that my kids didn't have many issues in school because in those days I had a bit of an 'anger management issue'.
Of course in these days, seeing as how I'm 82, getting pissed off could result in a rather embarrassing outcome for me.  shocked003

Skhilled:
Same here for my kids. They are black belts and still won't mess with me. LMAO

Ken:
... just came across this report for this past weekend.

Life for the left-handed
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=24_dMVATJrU

Skhilled:
I totally missed this, sorry!

--- Quote from: Scrubmeister on August 15, 2022, 04:35:32 PM ---My Mother tells stories of how they tried to convert me to right handed as well. Guess it was a thing once?

She had to go to the school and tell the teachers what was what.  ;D

I'm not one who is stuck with just a left hand. I can use both quite well.  :)

--- End quote ---

I can use both hands well with a lot of things as most of us can. I just can't write with my right hand and prefer to not chop/dice food with it either. LOL.

Skhilled:

--- Quote from: Ken on August 17, 2022, 03:32:40 PM ---... just came across this report for this past weekend.

Life for the left-handed
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=24_dMVATJrU
--- End quote ---

I have always felt different from others and people used to tell me that ever since I was little. They would say things like, "You're different", "You're strange", or "Something's wrong with you."

My grandmother gave me a thirst for learning at a very young age. I read an entire encyclopedia set before 1st grade. I'm now 60 years old and still try to learn something new every day. Anyways, by the time I was in my late teens/early 20's, I got to point were I didn't care what others thought and realized that this is how God made me. So, I would say, "I've got two words for you"...and would stick up one middle finger then the other.  :rofl2

After that I started feeling better about myself and who I was and wanted to explore more about myself instead of focusing on what others thought about me. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version