Forum > Welcome Wagon!

Welcome Ronald!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ken:

--- Quote from: Ronald on December 13, 2017, 11:31:49 AM ---Thanks, had problems getting pass all the security, so Steve had to disable it for me.. Looking forward to mingling here.

--- End quote ---

Steve, do we need to change up our registration security?

Ronald:

--- Quote from: Ken on December 13, 2017, 05:32:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ronald on December 13, 2017, 11:31:49 AM ---Thanks, had problems getting pass all the security, so Steve had to disable it for me.. Looking forward to mingling here.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I could not get by one of  the questions, it ask for lower case letters.

Skhilled:

--- Quote from: Ken on December 13, 2017, 05:32:31 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I haven't looked at it in a long time until he registered and couldn't get in. It's probably as good as setting the forum to Registration disabled. LOL

Yes, it can be toned down a bit, me thinks. LOL

EDIT: Hmmm, I think I see the problem. This question asks for the uppercase letters but the answer is in lowercase:

--- Quote ---Write the uppercase letters seen in dfsGHFuyt
--- End quote ---

Mick:

--- Quote from: Skhilled on December 14, 2017, 07:52:40 AM ---
EDIT: Hmmm, I think I see the problem. This question asks for the uppercase letters but the answer is in lowercase:

--- Quote ---Write the uppercase letters seen in dfsGHFuyt
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thought, answers are not case sensitive?

This one could cause a problem though, "Write the 2 first letters seen in 56kdgt"  The answer is numbers (56), not the first two letters, which would be (kd)

Ronald:
Write the uppercase letters seen in dfsGHFuyt:  this is the one that kept rejecting me..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version