Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

ShoutBox!

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 09:52:09
It may be released as early as today...if we all agree on it. ;)

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 09:37:46
Thank you, sir!  :)

Ken

2024-03-24, 09:28:38
I like it. Dark themes are not my first choice, but I like the crisp, clean lines.  :thumbup:

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:56:28
The original theme is here:

https://www.jpr62.com/demos/index.php

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:53:17
You can always see the latest previews here but registration is disabled:

https://skhilled.com/cztest/index.php

Ken

2024-03-24, 08:50:36
Any previews yet?

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:46:18
We almost have another theme completed.  :laugh:

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:45:18
What's up, bro?  :drinking:

Ken

2024-03-24, 08:42:45
Hi Steve.  :)

Skhilled

2024-02-21, 21:11:25
I missed that one. LOL

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

Author Topic: Thanks for visiting/joining Our Family Forum!  (Read 8622 times)

Offline Ken

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
Thanks for visiting/joining Our Family Forum!
« on: July 27, 2006, 02:48:49 PM »
Thanks for visiting/joining Our Family Forum!
This is a family forum for our Kids, GrandKids & Great Grandkids... plus all of our other relatives.

This is the place to let the all rest of us know what's happening with your part of the family!
Do you have an event, or a date coming up that you would like the family to know about?
It can be anything from an birthday, a new baby, a vacation or anything else that you would like the rest of us to know about.
Bragging is permitted, so if you got a good grade, got lots of gifts and love for your B-Day, won a prize or a trophy or just had a really good hair day then you should let us know... cause we need to know this stuff!   :disted:

Feel free to browse the parts of the site that are open to the public and if you would like to post to a topic or start a new topic of you own, just click on the register link to get started, you will also be able to see the rest of the site after you have joined up. Please note that members must be part of our family, or extended family to become a member. You can find the complete details on just who is included in 'family' by going to This Page. If you are family a member and you are under age you must have your parents OK to sign up. And yes... 'Close Personal Friends' are also considered to be 'Family'   :bigthumb:

After you go through the sign-up process your account will be activated as soon as I check back in... (about 2-3 times a day) be sure to use a working email address.

Please take care when posting, while it is true that only family will be members, it is also true that anyone can view these threads (in the parts of the forum that are open to the public), so personal information like your home address, phone number, email address and the like are not things that should be placed in a post to the forum. When in doubt, leave it out! You can also email me for an opinion if you wish to.
Thanks... & Enjoy!
GrandPa Ken
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 02:52:16 PM by GPa Ken »
"Not all who wander are lost."-Tolkien
Yesterday When I was Young.