Forum > Chit Chat & Humor

And So It Begins!

(1/6) > >>

Ken:
And So It Begins!

For a long time now our metal roofing and the wood siding have looked really tired, with the red paint on the roof fading to the point of almost disappearing and the siding developing spots of rot and rusting nail heads.
So... because I am no longer able to do work like this it means it's time for the Pro's!
These pics will detail some of the 'before' with more pic's to come, the work is scheduled to start in 2-3 weeks.

This photo shows some wind damaged panels on our barn roof, we are getting three new panels to fix that damage.

And a couple shots of the house.

Scrubmeister:
Will be nice to get those upgrades done.

Looking forward to more pics.  :)

Skhilled:
Agreed. Our roof looked like that especially after the huge hail storm a few years ago. It was leaking from the 3rd floor all of the way through to the basement!

Ken:
Progress Update!
I should have done this before now, but my gitty-up is not gitting up real good lately... was just in to see my Ortho MD this AM for a shot of cortisone in my left shoulder. Maybe me is gonna be able to get around a little better now and, maybe be able to lay of those damn oxy's!

Siding:
They are almost finished with the lower level now, the crew is doing great work and our only complaint so far is the Direct-TV dish... gotta have a tech come out to realign the dish.

Ken:
Progress Update:

Roofing:
The roofing panels and trim work was delivered yesterday and today at about 9:00AM the roofing crew arrived. As I type this it is about 2:00PM and the upper roof has all of the panels installed and only needs a bit of detail work... these guys are fast!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version