Forum > Computers & Internet

GitHub

(1/2) > >>

Skhilled:
TwitchisMental suggested that we use Git for CZ themes to help keep up with versioning, etc. So, lately, I've been learning a lot about...and yes, there's a LOT to learn! LOL

I haven't actually created my first repository just yet because I don't want to screw things up and start out on the right foot. I've named my githib 'Crip-Zone' but still need to actually get it started. I'm kind of stuck on which license I'd like to use to help protect Jeff's works.

Ken:
GitHub can be an effective tool for design teams to use.  I was never a GitHub expert by any stretch, but back n the days when I was active in the TP development I used the TP GitHub often to keep up with the latest releases.

Please let me know when you open an account so that I can watch as you work together.

Skhilled:
Your wish is my command! LOL

https://github.com/Crip-Zone

Yeah, there's a lot to learn there! But most of it I'll never use. LOL I'm just waiting for the other two to join and/or register and let me know their usernames so I can add them to pull requests, etc. They've been MIA all weekend. LOL

Skhilled:
LOL! I just realized that I'm still using the old Buildz banner in my sig!

EDIT: Fixed! LOL

Ken:

--- Quote from: Skhilled on May 21, 2023, 12:18:20 PM ---LOL! I just realized that I'm still using the old Buildz banner in my sig!

EDIT: Fixed! LOL

--- End quote ---
:thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version