Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

ShoutBox!

Scrubmeister

2024-04-19, 10:32:40
Good to see the site back faster than ever. :)

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 21:09:09
I've upgraded the server...more resources. ;)

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:57:10
Now that you mention it...  :D

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 20:47:19
...and, you should notice that the site is much faster.  :o

Ken

2024-04-18, 20:31:37
Hey Steve.

Skhilled

2024-04-18, 17:56:10
Re-read the message below...

Skhilled

2024-03-31, 15:22:06
Oh yeah, you need to upgrade the site first...

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:54:54
Whoops! I forgot that the SMF install here on OFF is out of date!  :'(

Ken

2024-03-30, 09:44:48
 Conga-Rats Steve!  :thumbup:
Me gonna install it here just for the fun of it!  :)

Skhilled

2024-03-29, 22:15:23
Released!  :D

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

Author Topic: FarmVille [Leveling Strategy]  (Read 3388 times)

Offline Ken (OP)

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
FarmVille [Leveling Strategy]
« on: August 28, 2009, 03:31:33 PM »

The FarmVille Forums have lots of tips and how-to sections where you can learn to grow better and fasted crops on your Farm.

In this one you can learn how to gain the next level in the game more quickly.
FarmVille Leveling Guide - The fastest way to level!

Here's the strategy I'm currently using... it works great!
Now I know that not many of you will need this at all since I think it's rare that people find this forum before they start playing this game but I'll just post it anyway if anyone would be asking for it.

It would be best if you started playing in the beginning of the day since it would be best if you reached level 5 before you go to bed.

When you begin the game you will start out with 6 plots:
2 plots of Strawberries.
2 plots of Egg plants.
2 empty plots.

Now you start out by harvesting whichever of them that are mature and ready to harvest (I don't remember exactly if they are all ready to begin with).
Then you plant strawberries on as many plots as possible. Whenever you have planted Strawberries, on all empty plowed plots, you create one new plot and put Strawberries on it and repeat that until you have 12x12 plots full of Strawberries.

Whenever you planted all the Strawberries you can at first you begin getting all the free ribbons (see the ribbon guide below).
While you are getting money from the ribbons you keep making new plots of Strawberries. Never leave more than one plot without Strawberries on. And try to plant all fields on almost the same time so you don't have to check on them all the time.

Whenever you have to go to bed (if you don't have someone who can harvest, plow and sow for you while you sleep) you plant Pumpkins. *works great*

Whenever you reach level 8 you start using Raspberries (in daytime) instead of Strawberries. *This is where I'm working now*

When I first started I was adding trees and animals, but only do crops now... Raspberries during the day and pumpkins at night.
If you work during the day you may need to adjust your strategy and use pumpkins for the night and daytime hours and maybe slip in a crop of strawberries or raspberries for the evening hours.
This way you can get the most return on your work and then use the resulting cash to expand your farm for even more plantings. My goal is to increase the size of my farm to the 'Mighty Plantation' 24x24 edition before starting to add any buildings or any other decorations. (The Mighty Plantation is not yet available, but hopefully will be by the time I reach that level)
Now there is nothing wrong with trees or animals or decorations, but only as gifts... you should not buy them or anything else for yourself except for crops or land until you have maxed out the size of your farm because it will then be lots easier to buy all of those extra goodies. My goal for buildings is the 'Villa'.  :disted:

Speaking of gifts, you should make it a practice to pass out all of the gifts you can each day and hopefully your neighbors will return the favor, I sure do! Each day I use up my allotment of gifts and if someone has sent me one they go to the top of my list. The only problem you may have with the gifts is that you only have a limited number that you can give each day so you may end up leaving someone out. ... if someone leaves you out don't get mad, they may have simply run out of gifts before getting to your turn.  :happy:

Enjoy... and send me some trees!  :08:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 10:29:58 AM by GPa Ken »
"Not all who wander are lost."-Tolkien
Yesterday When I was Young.