Forum > Welcome Wagon!

Welcome Labradoodle-360.

(1/3) > >>

Ken:
Lets send out a big Welcome Aboard to our newest member Labradoodle-360! 

Lab is on the SMF 'Customizer' team and works with some of the Modification Packages as well and has graciously offered to help with the 'Childboards as Dropdown' Mod here on the FamilyForum... I installed the Mod, but have had no success with getting it to work correctly. When a board is selected in the drop-down window  nothing happens.

Labradoodle is the coder(writes the code) for the Mod, so me thinks he'll likely get it sorted.

Welcome to Our FamilyForum Labradoodle-360.  :2thumbs:

Skhilled:
Welcome aboard, Labradoodle-360. :)

EDIT: I've tried to install it on my site and can see the dropdown but when you choose one it does not switch to it. also in the dropdown listing at the top are a blank space and " : ".  :yikes:

Ken:

--- Quote from: Skhilled on January 28, 2012, 03:13:50 AM ---Welcome aboard, Labradoodle-360. :)

EDIT: I've tried to install it on my site and can see the dropdown but when you choose one it does not switch to it. also in the dropdown listing at the top are a blank space and " : ".  :yikes:

--- End quote ---

That's pretty much the same behavior as we're having here on the FF.
Lab is working on it I think, we'll just have to wait until he sorts it out.  :bigthumb:

Skhilled:
If it works I'd use it. :)

Skhilled:
Update!

I had a little extra time on my hands and decided to see if I could get this to work. Keep in mind that I'm no coder but here's what I've found:

1.  Many of the files in the zip do not have a closing php tag.

2.  The file, cad_db_install.php has an error...I think in the following:

--- Code: ---// Our variables & values.
$final_array = array(
'lab360_childboard_dropdown' => 1,
'lab360_childboard_limit' => '0'
);

--- End code ---

Notice that line 23 has no single quotes around the 1 and line 24 has quotes around the 0. Both should be the same I would think...

3.  cad_db_uninstall.php does not remove the tables from the db. I think, but could be wrong, that there is a missing underscore in this line:

--- Code: ---DELETE FROM {db_prefix}settings
--- End code ---

I'm thinking it should be: DELETE FROM {db_prefix}_settings.

Can't see anything else just yet...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version