Forum > Food & Recipes

What Did You Cook/Eat Today?

(1/48) > >>

Skhilled:
I made a fritatta with ground beef, some drunken mushrooms and onions using sherry, mozzarella and a mix of 4 cheeses from a bag of shredded cheese.

...and a side of fried string beans tossed with Italian Dressing.

Ken:
My breakfast was a plain Lenders bagel with Jiff peanut butter on one half and Blueberry preserves on the other half. Haven't decided on lunch yet, but Kay made me some hamburger patties yesterday with the onions and mushrooms mixed into the burger and the grilled in a pan... with Cheddar on top of course.
She cooked an extra couple of them so I may have one for my lunch.  :disturbed:

Skhilled:
I always make extra burgers and freeze them for whenever I have a burger craving. LOL

Try grated onions mixed in and the drunken mushrooms on top. Grated onions (with the juices) will help keep the burger juicy and give it flavor. I usually do that or add up to 1/4 cup of liquid (broth, stock, cream, etc.) per 2 lbs. of burger meat. ;)

Ken:

--- Quote from: Skhilled on March 11, 2015, 09:34:05 AM ---I always make extra burgers and freeze them for whenever I have a burger craving. LOL

Try grated onions mixed in and the drunken mushrooms on top. Grated onions (with the juices) will help keep the burger juicy and give it flavor. I usually do that or add up to 1/4 cup of liquid (broth, stock, cream, etc.) per 2 lbs. of burger meat. ;)

--- End quote ---

:2cool!!

Skhilled:
I'm making Beef & Pork Ragù Lasagne...except without the beef. So, it's all pork lasagna...except for some beef broth added in.  :hah!:

It's quite a bit of work dicing everything fine...especially the 2lbs. of meat.  shocked028

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version