Forum > Hamrick Family Reunion 2008

[Update] Roll Call for the Hamrick Family Reunion 2008

(1/4) > >>

Ken:
Mattie & Joe Hamrick ...early 1940's
This Roll Call thread is where you can post your names if you are going to try and attend the Hamrick Family Reunion 2008.

When you post your name I'll add it to the list below so that we can all have an idea of who some of the folks are that we can expect to see at the reunion... if you want to add your name just hit the reply button below and post your info!
You can also call me or send me an email and I'll add your name.

Here's a couple of points to keep in mind if you haven't used a message board format like this one before:
Post your name and all of your family members names that will be attending the reunion of course, but limit the additional info that you post. For example; it's OK to post your City and State but not your street address, Don't post your phone number or email address in this board, a 'private' board that only FamilyForum members can see has been set up and we can use that one to post contact information.
To see the "Contact Information" board you must join the FamilyForum and be signed in.
Please Note: This will be an "Alcohol Free" event and no beverages of that type should be brought to the reunion.

Roll call list updated: 04/18/08
Current count; 73
(We are estimating that the actual attendance will be 150+)

... let me know if your name should be added to the list.  :grin:

This is going to be great!!!   :yahoo:

TyzHeirMail:
I would love to come.  Just got hired and company is changing at the same time.  So, I will try to see if I have any days I can take around that time to make the Reunion.  Sounds great.  I know I really enjoyed the last one I went to.

Ken:
Sounds great Tyra!  :bigthumb:

I'll go ahead and put you on the list... just is case you can make it.  :disted:

Will Sherman, Brooke & Bianca be coming as well?

TyzHeirMail:
Yes.

Ken:

--- Quote from: TyzHeirMail on November 18, 2007, 03:30:50 AM ---Yes.

--- End quote ---
:yahoo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version