Forum > Chit Chat & Humor

And So It Begins!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Scrubmeister:
That's looking good!

Will be nice not having to paint the house too  :)

Skhilled:
Look good! The only thing missing is photos of you directing them.  :hah!:

Ken:

--- Quote from: Scrubmeister on August 31, 2022, 08:23:10 AM ---That's looking good!

Will be nice not having to paint the house too  :)

--- End quote ---
You're right about not painting the house.  :thumbup:
However, now all the doors and windows need to be painted because now they look real crappy next to all that new siding!  laughing7

--- Quote from: Skhilled on August 31, 2022, 10:19:28 AM ---Look good! The only thing missing is photos of you directing them.  :hah!:

--- End quote ---
I'm mostly staying out of their way and I've not mentioned(not even once) that way back in the day I installed vinyl siding on many of our rental houses.  :hah!:

Ken:
BTW... about the Direct-TV dish:

Turns out that when the crew remounted the disk assembly they placed it too high up on the wall and the upper edge of the dish came into contact with the roof fascia board. That caused one of the adjustment brackets to break. So, when the dish tech came out last night (at about 7:30PM!) he was unable to adjust the dish and in the end he had to remove the entire dish mounting assembly, lower it a couple of feet and reinstall... plus installing a completely new dish!

When I had called Direct TV they informed me that we didn't have a current repair contract with them so the service call would be $100.00 plus parts, or, we could start a new service contract for $7.99 per month, so we chose the monthly of course.

As for the previous mounting location where the vinyl siding crew had placed the mounting brackets... they will need to replace three sheets of vinyl!  knuppel

Skhilled:
Ouch...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version