Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

ShoutBox!

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 09:52:09
It may be released as early as today...if we all agree on it. ;)

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 09:37:46
Thank you, sir!  :)

Ken

2024-03-24, 09:28:38
I like it. Dark themes are not my first choice, but I like the crisp, clean lines.  :thumbup:

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:56:28
The original theme is here:

https://www.jpr62.com/demos/index.php

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:53:17
You can always see the latest previews here but registration is disabled:

https://skhilled.com/cztest/index.php

Ken

2024-03-24, 08:50:36
Any previews yet?

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:46:18
We almost have another theme completed.  :laugh:

Skhilled

2024-03-24, 08:45:18
What's up, bro?  :drinking:

Ken

2024-03-24, 08:42:45
Hi Steve.  :)

Skhilled

2024-02-21, 21:11:25
I missed that one. LOL

Recent Topics

TP Articles

Search in titles
Search in article texts

Author Topic: I'll start this new board off with an email that I sent to our local TV station!  (Read 6775 times)

Offline Ken

• Vietnam Era Veteran
  • Administrator
  • View Gallery
Our local TV station, WXII TV12, is having a contest where you send in a photo of your pet with Santa and then the photo's that have been submitted are voted on by the public.
So... yesterday I uploaded one of Keith & Phoebe (check out a copy of the pic in the Christmas 2006 album)... then today when I went to upload one of Jake & Minnie with Santa the contest page was nowhere to be found... so I sent them this nasty-gram.

Hello,
Could you please supply me with the link to the Santa?s helpers (pets) photo contest.

[rant]
With all due respect it is my opinion that you try to cram too much content into each individual page and in the process you most likely lose many of your readers in the process. Being fully aware that you are running a commercially oriented site your posted adds and paid links are not in any way objectionable, but it would be nice if you would put as much effort into some of your lower level content and features.
One example is your search feature? while I don?t claim to be some ?expert? in internet use I do consider myself to be well versed in many internet technologies, including the use of a search to find pages or information. Simply put, to me your search feature seems completely inadequate as a tool for finding anything on your site because it will not respond with relative information no matter how the search query is stated.
Another example is the site map, while your sitemap could not possibly be expected to list everything for a site as extensive as yours it was none the less most disappointing that the Santa pets photo contest link could not be found by trying to navigate through the site map. 
[/rant]

With all that being said, I do like your site for the information it provides and have it on my browser links bar for quick access. We also use WXII TV for almost all of our news viewing and much of our entertainment viewing as well.

Thank you,
Ken Kimbrell
Tobaccoville
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 12:58:00 PM by G-Pa Ken »
"Not all who wander are lost."-Tolkien
Yesterday When I was Young.

Offline Chris A.

• A True Gangster, DOG! So back up Homie!
  • Family
  • View Gallery
    • My Myspace
NIIICCCEEEE.... you tell em G-pa