Forum > Forum Features

ModernStyle theme by Bjorn67

(1/2) > >>

Ken:
Bloc has just released a new theme, "ModernStyle" and I'm giving it a little test. I like it so far, but it's really different, so it takes a little getting used to.  :thumbup:

Check it out in the Themes block.

Mick:
It's a nice theme, but like you said it takes a bit of getting used to.  Still has a few issues though atm.  And I'm not sure it likes the portal, it kinda looks out of place.  I suspect this particular theme was designed without a portal in mind.   :wink:

Skhilled:
It's because it's too narrow for a portal. It would probably look better without the panels.

Ken:

--- Quote from: Skhilled on March 16, 2016, 08:36:28 AM ---It's because it's too narrow for a portal. It would probably look better without the panels.

--- End quote ---

Yepp... both you and Mick are correct, Bloc has said that he will make it compatible with TP, but this version is not looking to be ready for TP.

Ken:
Installed Blocs latest version of this theme... it is TinyPortal friendly, making it easier to use. I like this version even better, but again, it is different so there's a small learning curve.  laughing7

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version