December 15, 2019, 05:35:06 AM

ShoutBox!

Skhilled

2019 Dec 13 11:43:54
It'll be here before you know it!

Ken

2019 Dec 13 08:44:48
It's TGIF day and there are a little over 11 days 'till Christmas!  :heart:   :christmas-tree:

Skhilled

2019 Dec 08 12:02:18
LOL, been busy and wanted to do it first.

Ken

2019 Dec 06 12:54:01
TGIF!

Skhilled

2019 Dec 01 11:06:52
Sorry! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too! Been very busy. Will be moving us to a new and very updated server soon. :)

Ken

2019 Nov 28 10:13:41
Happy Thanksgiving to all of us!  :)

Ken

2019 Nov 12 12:06:01
hahahaha! yes, it is Tuesday, but only for a little while.  ;)

Skhilled

2019 Nov 12 10:32:00
Now it's Tuesday. LOL

Skhilled

2019 Nov 02 22:30:55
Nope, it's Saturday.

Ken

2019 Oct 18 21:08:00
Yepp... it r Friday!  :thumbup:

Recent Topics

Countdown to Christmas Day!

Author Topic: What song are you listening to? [log-in to view videos]  (Read 70171 times)

Offline Ken (OP)

" If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Offline Ken (OP)

" If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Offline Ken (OP)

« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 03:12:27 AM by Ken »

Offline Ken (OP)

Offline Ken (OP)

Offline Ken (OP)

Offline Ken (OP)

Offline Ken (OP)

Offline Ken (OP)

Re: What song are you listening to? [log-in to view videos]
« Reply #1058 on: October 14, 2019, 05:23:49 AM »
I just discovered this lady and I love her reaction to one of my all-time favorite songs by my all-time favorite groups.

Offline Ken (OP)

Offline Ken (OP)

Offline Ken (OP)

Offline Ken (OP)

Offline Ken (OP)

Offline Ken (OP)